Hi, I’m ALISA, an independent escort based in London.
I’m 27, 5’1 height,I have Brown hair, and I love meeting genuine gentlemen for relaxed, enjoyable company.
Services:
• Dinner dates & social companionship
• Incalls / Outcalls
• Overnight stays
• I sell content videos
I offer a warm, discreet and professional experience.
Location: London
Availability: [e.g. Most Mornings,Afternoon,evenings & weekends by appointment]
Contact:Telegram: https://t.me/escortgirl243
Signal: escortgirl4.18
Email: escortg339@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Alisa – Independent Escort | London | Incalls & Outcalls
Started by Sexy · 6 Sept 2026 · 50 views
S
Sexy member
Provider
Posts: 4
Rep: 0
Joined: Sept 2026
6 Sept 2026 at 12:37
0
S
Sexy member
Provider
Posts: 4
Rep: 0
Joined: Sept 2026
6 Sept 2026 at 12:41
Please contact me on Telegram for rates and availability.
Serious enquiries only.
Serious enquiries only.
0
D
Dizzzz member Posts: 1
Rep: 0
Joined: Sept 2026
11 Sept 2026 at 16:54
Hey babe free now ? Outcall
0
M
MRNOMAAN007 member Posts: 1
Rep: 0
Joined: Sept 2026
26 Sept 2026 at 03:53
Quoting post #98037
Please contact me on Telegram for rates and availability.
Serious enquiries only.
Hi
0