Skip to main content
♦ WAG
S

escortg339@gmail.com

member

Provider

@Sexy

4
Posts
2
Threads
0
Reputation
Sept 2026
Joined
Last seen: 6 Sept 2026
Joined: 6 September 2026

Recent Threads

Elegant Companion Available in United States - Alisa
in United States · 6 Sept 2026 · 0 replies
Alisa – Independent Escort | London | Incalls & Outcalls
in United Kingdom · 6 Sept 2026 · 0 replies

Recent Posts

Re: Elegant Companion Available in United States - Alisa

Contact me on telegram, signal, for rates and availability. Serious enquiries only.

6 Sept 2026
Re: Elegant Companion Available in United States - Alisa

I’m 27, 5’1”, with brown hair. I enjoy meeting genuine gentlemen for relaxed, enjoyable, and discreet company. Services: • Dinner dates & social co...

6 Sept 2026
Re: Alisa – Independent Escort | London | Incalls & Outcalls

Please contact me on Telegram for rates and availability. Serious enquiries only.

6 Sept 2026
Re: Alisa – Independent Escort | London | Incalls & Outcalls

Hi, I’m ALISA, an independent escort based in London. I’m 27, 5’1 height,I have Brown hair, and I love meeting genuine gentlemen for relaxed, enjoy...

6 Sept 2026